Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mood Swinging... weeeee

I have read that a Multiple Sclerosis patient experiences everything a normal person would feel at a greater intensity. So it makes me wonder if when I get on the mood swing set if I am in need to try to wrestle those feelings in a bit.

I vary from tear drops to just being growly and giving dirty looks. I try to force myself to smile at people who irritate me if I catch it in time. I feel very opinionated etc when I am in a growly mood. I do not always voice it but my daughter tells me that it is apparent. She tries to bring mom to earth when she starts to see it beginning and I am thankful for that because a lot of times, like right now, I feel moody but I am not aware of how I am coming across to others. Crying is another fun thing.

The other day I just started crying and could not stop thinking of my finances and how I have to rely on family to help. I could not stop crying and so, I went and scrubbed the toilet! Yep, my toilet sparkles and shines now and voila... it made the crying stop. My goal is now when I get on the mood swing set is to do an icky chore and maybe that will help me get a grip.

No comments: